Dr. Andreas Kamlot, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kamlot's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andreas Kamlot, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Danville, CA. Dr. Kamlot completed a residency at University Of S Ca/lac And Usc. He currently practices at East Bay Cardiovascular & Thoracic Associates and is affiliated with John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kamlot is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamlot?
- University Of S Ca/lac And Usc, Residency Hospital
- Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Fachbereich Humanmedizin, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kamlot accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kamlot frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection and Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy.
Dr. Kamlot's office is located at 1320 El Capitan Dr Ste 120, Danville, CA 94526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kamlot speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kamlot has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care Valleycare
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
East Bay Cardiovascular & Thoracic Associates
East Bay Cardiovascular & Thoracic Associates1320 El Capitan Dr Ste 120, Danville, CA 94526 Existing Patients: (925) 676-2600