Dr. Sakopoulos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andreas Sakopoulos, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Salinas, CA. Dr. Sakopoulos completed a residency at William Beaumont Hospital Program. He currently practices at SVMC Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Adventist Health Clear Lake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sakopoulos is board certified in Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sakopoulos?
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital Program, Residency Hospital
- University Of Toronto, Hospital For Sick Children, Other Education — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SVMC Cardiothoracic Surgery
SVMC Cardiothoracic Surgery212 San Jose St Ste 301, Salinas, CA 93901 Existing Patients: (831) 759-3289
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andreas Sakopoulos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sakopoulos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sakopoulos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sakopoulos frequently treats Aneurysm, Aortic Aneurysm, and Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Sakopoulos' office is located at 212 San Jose St Ste 301, Salinas, CA 93901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sakopoulos speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Clear Lake
- Adventist Health St. Helena
- Adventist Health Ukiah Valley