Dr. Andrea Ruskin, MD is a hematology specialist in Norwalk, CT. Dr. Ruskin completed a residency at New York University School of Medicine. She currently practices at Norwalk Medical Group and is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruskin is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
Norwalk Medical Group
Westchester40 Cross St Ste 400, Norwalk, CT 06851 Existing Patients: (203) 845-4800
- 2 488 Main Ave Ste 3, Norwalk, CT 06851 Existing Patients: (203) 523-3800
- New York University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- New York University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1992
- New York University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruskin?
Excellent diagnostician. I had stage 4 non Hodgkin's lymphoma 5 years ago. Dr Ruskin treated me with systemic and intrathecal chemotherapy. She then arranged for a stem cell transplant for me at Yale. Thanks to her I am alive and well today. She is intelligent, empathetic, and readily available.
- Norwalk Hospital