Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Andrea Ruskin, MD is a hematology specialist in Norwalk, CT. Dr. Ruskin completed a residency at New York University School of Medicine. She currently practices at Cardiology Associates of Fairfield County, LLC and is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruskin is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- New York University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- New York University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1992
- New York University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruskin?
Excellent diagnostician. I had stage 4 non Hodgkin's lymphoma 5 years ago. Dr Ruskin treated me with systemic and intrathecal chemotherapy. She then arranged for a stem cell transplant for me at Yale. Thanks to her I am alive and well today. She is intelligent, empathetic, and readily available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ruskin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ruskin frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Ruskin's office is located at 40 Cross St, Norwalk, CT 06851. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norwalk Hospital
Cardiology Associates of Fairfield County, LLC