Click here to compare with other Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Andrea Chadwick, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Kansas City, KS. She currently practices at The University of Kansas Health System and is affiliated with Heartland Surgical Spec Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chadwick is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- UCLA Pain Management Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chadwick?
Dr. Nicol is a compassionate doctor and has helped me with my back pain after failed surgeries. I have gone to her for targeted pain injections and most recently after reviewing my recent MRI she concluded that she should inject a different level to help my pain. I trust her judgement and I am happy to have found her. Her nurse Rebecca is always kind and follows up with any questions I may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chadwick frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, and Back Pain.
Dr. Chadwick's office is located at 4000 Cambridge St Ste BHG280, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chadwick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Heartland Surgical Spec Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital