Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
Dr. Andrea Kuldanek, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Kuldanek completed a residency at Northwestern Mem Hospital. She currently practices at Mary Free Bed Medical Group. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kuldanek is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Northwestern Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rehab Institute Of Chicago, Residency Hospital
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Camp, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mary Free Bed Medical Group
Mary Free Bed Medical Group235 Wealthy St Se Ste 100, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Existing Patients: (616) 840-8224
Rehabilitation Medicine Associates Plc.3350 Eagle Park Dr Ne Ste 108, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 Existing Patients: (616) 458-1088
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuldanek?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kuldanek frequently treats Cerebral Palsy, Limb Cramp, and Impetigo.
Dr. Kuldanek's office is located at 235 Wealthy St Se Ste 100, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kuldanek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.