Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Andrea Pfeifer, DO is a family medicine specialist in Evans, GA. Dr. Pfeifer completed a residency at Dwight D Eisenhower Army Medical Center. She currently practices at Hillbrook Family Medicine and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pfeifer is board certified in Family Practice.
- Dwight D Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pfeifer?
I've been going to Dr. Pfeifer for over 10 years. My entire family goes to her, as well. She is an excellent doctor. She's very knowledgeable and patient with everyone! The BEST!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pfeifer frequently treats Symptomatic Menopause, Perimenopause, and Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders.
Dr. Pfeifer's office is located at 580 Blue Ridge Dr, Evans, GA 30809. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pfeifer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital
- University Hospital