Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrea Hagemann, MD
Dr. Andrea Hagemann, MD is
- WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE OF DENTAL MEDICINE, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hagemann?
Andrea has been my doctor for 5 years. Thanks to Andrea I have survived Cancer twice. I highly recommend Andrea Hagemann for treatment to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Andrea Hagemann, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hagemann's profile.
Dr. Hagemann in specializes in Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hagemann frequently treats the following conditions: Gynecologic Cancer, Hysterectomy - Open and Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hagemann's office is located at 660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis, MO 63110. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hagemann provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Andrea Hagemann, MD is affiliated with Alton Memorial Hospital, Barnes Jewish Hospital, Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, Barnes-jewish West County Hospital, Clay County Hospital, Crossroads Community Hospital, Missouri Baptist Medical Center, Parkland Health Center - Farmington and Saint Francis Medical Center.
Dr. Andrea Hagemann, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital
- Barnes-jewish West County Hospital
- Clay County Hospital
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Parkland Health Center - Farmington
- Saint Francis Medical Center
Washington University School Of Medicine
Washington University660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 362-3181
Midwest Hematolgy/Oncolgy Assoc
Missouri Baptist Medical Center3015 N Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63131 (314) 996-5000
- 3 4921 Parkview Pl Ste 13C, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 362-3181
Wcc 2 LLC3023 N Ballas Rd Bldg D, Saint Louis, MO 63131 (314) 996-6075