Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Andrea Chamberlain, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Sunrise, FL. Dr. Chamberlain completed a residency at Brody School Of Medicine At Ecu. She currently practices at MDLive and is affiliated with HCA Florida Largo West Hospital, A part of HCA Florida Largo Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chamberlain is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Brody School Of Medicine At Ecu, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- University of New Orleans, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chamberlain?
She doesn’t use medications that cause weight gain - I am finally starting to lose weight now after years of seeing other mental health providers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chamberlain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chamberlain frequently treats Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), Anxiety, and Drug and Alcohol Dependence.
Dr. Chamberlain's office is located at 13630 Nw 8th St, Sunrise, FL 33325. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HCA Florida Largo West Hospital, A part of HCA Florida Largo Hospital