Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Andrea Card, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Andrea Card, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Long Island City, NY. Dr. Card completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Arti Jaiswal, M.D. and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Card?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Card has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrea Card, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Card's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Card accepts your insurance.
Dr. Card frequently treats Constipation, Asthma, and Cough.
Dr. Card's office is located at 36-11 21st Street, Long Island City, NY 11106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Card speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Arti Jaiswal, M.D.
Community Health Care Network/Long Island City Primary Care36-11 21st Street, Long Island City, NY 11106 Call