Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Andre Saad, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Saad completed a residency at University of Kansas. He currently practices at Via Christi Clinic, Wichita, KS and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi St. Francis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saad is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of Kansas, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Kansas, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saad?
Dr Saad told me what was going on and why. He gave me the choice of coming back in 6 or 12 months and said I could contact him at anytime if I needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saad frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Saad's office is located at 14700 W Saint Teresa St Ste 205, Wichita, KS 67235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saad speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Ascension Via Christi St. Teresa
Via Christi Clinic, Wichita, KS
Via Christi Clinic14700 W Saint Teresa St Ste 205, Wichita, KS 67235 (316) 274-8370
Via Christi Clinic PA
Via Christi Clinic3311 E Murdock St # 3 3, Wichita, KS 67208 (316) 274-8370