Call (332) 240-6952 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Andre Panagos, MD
Make an Appointment(315) 384-9359
Dr. Andre Panagos, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Panagos completed a residency at University of Washington, Seattle. He currently practices at Spine & Sports Medicine of New York. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Panagos is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, New York, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Washington, Seattle, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Washington, Seattle, Internship Hospital — 2000
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Clark University, Undergraduate School
- St George's University School Of Medicine, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Panagos?
Dr. Panagos is an amazing physician. When my shoulder was very painful he performed an injection with the use of ultrasound and it completely took away my pain. Thank you you Dr. Panagos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Panagos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andre Panagos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Panagos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Panagos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Panagos frequently treats Low Back Pain, Back Pain, and Myofascial Trigger Point Injection.
Dr. Panagos' office is located at 820 2nd Ave Rm 6d, New York, NY 10017. Find other locations and directions.
Spine & Sports Medicine of New York
Spine & Sports Medicine of New York820 2nd Ave Rm 6d, New York, NY 10017 Existing Patients: (315) 384-9359