Dr. Olivier has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andre Olivier, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lebanon, TN. Dr. Olivier completed a residency at Earl K. Long Medical Center. He currently practices at Saint Thomas Heart and is affiliated with Saint Thomas West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olivier is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Earl K. Long Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Earl K. Long Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olivier?
Dr Olivier is the best. He truly cares for his patients, explains everything in detail even to the point of writing information so as to be understood. We are having to change cardiologists due to moving but wish we could continue with this fine phisician
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andre Olivier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Olivier's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Olivier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Olivier frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Olivier's office is located at 100 Physicians Way Ste 300, Lebanon, TN 37090. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Thomas West Hospital
- Tennova Healthcare-lebanon
- Tristar Summit Medical Center