Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Andrei Kranz, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Kranz completed a residency at Nassau Cty Med Ctr. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kranz is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Montefiore Med Ctr-Albert Einstein Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Nassau Cty Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Wyckoff Heights Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- CATHOLIC MEDICAL CENTER OF NEW YORK, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Institute of Medicine And Pharmacy, Medical School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1 Dunwoody Park And Ste 130, Atlanta, GA 30338 Existing Patients: (404) 554-8021
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kranz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kranz frequently treats Angiography, Angioplasty, and Angioplasty With Stent Placement.
Dr. Kranz's office is located at 1 Dunwoody Park And Ste 130, Atlanta, GA 30338. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kranz speaks Romanian, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kranz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.