Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 254-7618, and for other questions, call (551) 996-3925.
Dr. Andre Goy, MD is a hematology specialist in Hackensack, NJ. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Paris X University, Other Education
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andre Goy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goy frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Central Nervous System Lymphoma, and Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Dr. Goy's office is located at 92 2nd St, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Find other locations and directions.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center