Dr. Andre Biuckians, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Havre de Grace, MD. Dr. Biuckians completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital. He currently practices at Upper Chesapeake Wound Care and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Biuckians is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Upper Chesapeake Wound Care
Upper Chesapeake Wound Care501 S Union Ave, Havre de Grace, MD 21078 Existing Patients: (443) 843-6600
- Eastern Virginia Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Harvard Med School, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- The George Washington Univ, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Biuckians?
Dr. Biukians is an amazing physician. He very easily makes you comfortable and spends a very respectful amount of time with his patients. Never rushes you or makes you feel like your asking questions that are annoying. All doctors should take a page from his book!
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health