Dr. Andras Bratincsak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bratincsak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andras Bratincsak, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Bratincsak completed a residency at University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine. He currently practices at Ob Gyn Associates Inc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bratincsak is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Semmelweis University Faculty Of Med, Medical School
- UCSD Healthcare, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ob Gyn Associates Inc1319 Punahou St Ste 950, Honolulu, HI 96826 Existing Patients: (808) 983-8933
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bratincsak?
Dr. B is more than a Doc. He is a man of his words! Special thank you to Dr. B and his surgery team for fixing up my 6 month old son’s heart. Now he is up and strong just as he recommended! Again thank you and mahalo. ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bratincsak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bratincsak frequently treats Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Disease, and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Bratincsak's office is located at 1319 Punahou St Ste 950, Honolulu, HI 96826. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bratincsak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.