Dr. Seger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anca Seger, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Seger completed a residency at University of Rochester. She currently practices at CHE Behavioral Health Services and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seger is board certified in Addiction Medicine.
- University of Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Faculty of Medicine, Bucharest University, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seger?
Dr. Seger looks out for the best interest of her patients. She is diligent in reviewing medical records and making sure that patients (under her care) are kept safe/educated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anca Seger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Seger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seger frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback), and Drug and Alcohol Dependence.
Dr. Seger's office is located at 490 E Ridge Rd, Rochester, NY 14621. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seger speaks Romanian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rochester General Hospital
CHE Behavioral Health Services
CHE Behavioral Health Services490 E Ridge Rd, Rochester, NY 14621 (585) 922-2587
Behavioral Health Service
Genesee Mental Health224 Alexander St, Rochester, NY 14607 (585) 922-7770