Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Belilovsky completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Belilovsky Pediatrics and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Anatoly Belilovsky MD Pllc523 Ocean View Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235 Existing Patients: (718) 332-6652
Bay Street Medical Pavilion
Belilovsky Pediatrics690 BAY ST, Staten Island, NY 10304 Existing Patients: (718) 816-1010
Russian, Spanish, English
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belilovsky?
Dr. Belilovsky's mother was my pediatrician 28 years ago. From my mothers words - she was the best. I now have 2 children. My baby girl goes to see Dr. Belilovsky and he is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, available and a complete professional. My newborn is now going to see Dr. B. He immediately made time to see my son and I am grateful. I feel like I am in excellent hands with Dr. Belilovsky and trust him completely.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital