Dr. Anastasiya Kleva, MD is a allergy specialist in New Rochelle, NY. Dr. Kleva completed a residency at Hofstra University School of Medicine|NSLIJHS/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at North Shore University Hospital Program. She currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates - New Rochelle and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kleva is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- North Shore & LIJ Medical Centers, Fellowship Hospital
- Hofstra University School of Medicine|NSLIJHS/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at North Shore University Hospital Program, Residency Hospital
- VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL COLLEGE OF VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE|Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Allergy Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kleva?
Dr. Kleva is very professional. She is charismatic, kind, knowledgeable and an awesome allergist. She has helped me tremendously throughout the years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Allergy Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Kleva frequently treats the following conditions: . See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kleva's office is located at 145 Huguenot St Ste 610, New Rochelle, NY 10801. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kleva is able to speak Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Anastasiya Kleva, MD is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Anastasiya Kleva, MD holds board certifications in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Kleva has over 12 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.2/5 for Dr. Anastasiya Kleva, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
ENT and Allergy Associates - New Rochelle
ENT and Allergy Associates - New Rochelle145 Huguenot St Ste 610, New Rochelle, NY 10801 (914) 235-1888