Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Anastasios Polimenakos, MD
Dr. Anastasios Polimenakos, MD is
- St. Louis University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Vincents Hospital and Medical Center of New York, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University Of Athens Medical School, Greece, Medical School
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Congenital Cardiac Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Polimenakos?
This man is truly amazing, talented, humble, and I trust him with my life! He takes his time with you, really listens to you, comforts you, and doesn’t take a “one-size-fits-all” approach. When I met Dr. Polimenakos and had my first appointment with him I immediately knew my search for the right surgeon was over and asked when I could have him do my open heart surgery (extremely rare for me to actually ask for it!)!I would NOT have done it with anyone else, and his team is one-of-kind, as well!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Anastasios Polimenakos, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Polimenakos' profile.
Dr. Polimenakos in specializes in Congenital Cardiac Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Polimenakos' office is located at 1446 Harper St Augusta, GA 30912. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Polimenakos provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Anastasios Polimenakos, MD is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Anastasios Polimenakos, MD holds board certification in General Surgery.
Dr. Anastasios Polimenakos, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Augusta University Medical Center
Children's Hospital of Georgia
Children's Hospital of Georgia1446 Harper St, Augusta, GA 30912 (706) 721-7608
Methodist Physicians Pediatric Specialists of Texas - San Antonio
Methodist Physicians Pediatric Specialists of Texas - San Antonio4410 Medical Dr Ste 540, San Antonio, TX 78229 (210) 575-6240