Dr. Kalya has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anantharam Kalya, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Kalya completed a residency at University Of Louisville. He currently practices at Banner University Physician Specialists and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kalya is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital — 1995
- SUNY, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Bangalore Med Coll, Medical School — 1989
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Arizona Foundation
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona PHCS
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Banner Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- Indian Health Service
- Mercy Care
- One Health
- Phoenix Health Plan
- SCAN Health Plan
- Self Pay
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Banner University Physician Specialists755 E Mcdowell Rd Fl 4, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Existing Patients: (602) 521-3090
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalya?
Dr. Kayla is a wonderful cardiologist and also a wonderful compassionate man. He takes his time, he explains and listens, he suggests and assures you all will be ok. My daughter and I are both so pleased that he is our cardiologist. I would recommend him to anyone that wants and needs a wonderful cardiologist. I give him 5++++ Stars. As I do Olga his right-hand lady. Thank You Dr. Kayla Sincerely Cathy Leupp & Kelly Keltz
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalya frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Kalya's office is located at 755 E Mcdowell Rd Fl 4, Phoenix, AZ 85006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalya speaks Kannada and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center