Dr. Som has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ananda Som, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Palm Harbor, FL. Dr. Som completed a residency at Finch U Hlth Scis-Chicago Med Sch. He currently practices at Medical Center On The Gulf and is affiliated with Adventhealth North Pinellas. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Som is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical School Maulana Azad Medical College M.S. in Ophthalmology University of Delhi Gold Medal, Best Resident 1991, Fellowship Hospital
- Finch U Hlth Scis-Chicago Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Maulana Azad Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Affiliated Health Funds
- Affiliated Health Systems
- Affiliated Healthcare
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Affordable Health & Benefits
- Alliance Health Care
- Alliant Health Plans
- American International Group (AIG)
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Baptist Health Services Group
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Benefit Management
- Benefit Panel Services
- Blue Bell Benefit Trust
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Optimum HealthCare
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bengali, Bengali, Hindi
Medical Center On The Gulf
Medical Center On The Gulf30522 Us Highway 19 N Ste 109, Palm Harbor, FL 34684 Existing Patients: (727) 738-0220
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Som?
Dr. Som is a great listener, has amazing bedside manner and is remarkably knowledgeable. He is a wonderful primary care physician. He cares about his patients and is a kind person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ananda Som, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Som's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Som accepts your insurance.
Dr. Som frequently treats Diabetic Polyneuropathy, Polyneuropathy, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Som's office is located at 30522 Us Highway 19 N Ste 109, Palm Harbor, FL 34684. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Som speaks Bangla, Bengali, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth North Pinellas
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital