Call (832) 307-2101 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Anand Saranathan, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. He currently practices at The Kidney Health Center and is affiliated with The Woman's Hospital of Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Kidney Health Center
The Kidney Health Center7015 Almeda Rd Ste 3, Houston, TX 77054 Existing Patients: (832) 307-2101
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saranathan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saranathan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anand Saranathan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saranathan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saranathan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saranathan frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Acidosis, and End-Stage Renal Disease.
Dr. Saranathan's office is located at 7015 Almeda Rd Ste 3, Houston, TX 77054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saranathan speaks Spanish, Tamil, and English. View profile to see all.
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Victory Surgical Hospital East Houston