Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Anand Pandey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tuscaloosa, AL. Dr. Pandey completed a residency at Loyola University Hospital. He currently practices at Alabama Heart Care LLC and is affiliated with DCH Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pandey is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Loyola University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Loyola University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Hines VA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Univ Ibadan, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alabama Heart Care LLC4810 Harkey Ln, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406 Existing Patients: (205) 344-6344
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pandey?
I just Luv Dr Pandey. He treats his patients so good and takes his time to listen too you. God Bless Dr Pandey
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pandey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pandey frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Pandey's office is located at 4810 Harkey Ln, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pandey speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DCH Regional Medical Center
- Fayette Medical Center