Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 695-0990.
Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija, MD is a hematology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Zakarija completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zakarija is board certified in Hematology.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group250 E Superior St Ste 5-2261, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Preferred Network Access
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zakarija?
I have been seeing Dr. Zakarija and her team for 6 years and she is keeping me alive! Best doctor ever! Seriously she is an amazing doctor and I am grateful for her talents.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Franciscan Health Olympia Fields
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zakarija has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zakarija's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zakarija accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zakarija frequently treats Bleeding Disorders, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Zakarija's office is located at 250 E Superior St Ste 5-2261, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.