Dr. Mercau has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ana Mercau, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. She currently practices at Ana M Mercau MD Pllc. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mercau is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St. Paul Medical Center, Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Universidad Nacional De Cordoba, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, German, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mercau?
I was put on a waiting list to see Dr. Mercau and was surprised to be called and have a short wait. Staff is very pleasant. Dr. Mercau is very attentive, kind, thorough and knowledgable. I feel blessed to have found her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ana Mercau, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mercau's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mercau accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mercau frequently treats Ear Ache, Fever, and Insomnia.
Dr. Mercau's office is located at 8140 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 102, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mercau speaks Spanish, French, and German. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.