Dr. Ana Rios, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Rios completed a residency at Miami Chldrn's Hosp. She currently practices at Cook Children's Infectious Disease. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rios is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
Cook Children's Infectious Disease
Fort Worth Office801 7th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 (682) 885-1485
- UT Southwestern Med Ctr, Chldrn's Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Miami Chldrn's Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Miami Chldrn's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Pontificia U Javeriana, Bogota, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rios?