Dr. Ana Swanson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Swanson completed a residency at Tacoma Family Medicine. She currently practices at MultiCare Family Medicine Center and is affiliated with Mary Bridge Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Swanson is board certified in Family Practice.
MultiCare Family Medicine Center
Nw Sports Physical Therapy1112 6th Ave Ste 301, Tacoma, WA 98405 (253) 403-6750
- Tacoma Family Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Tacoma Family Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community First Health Plans
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swanson?
I have been seeing Dr. Swanson for many years. She has always listened to me and respected my input. She is difficult to get in to see because her practice is very busy and this is the only area I see that could be improved. Otherwise all EXCELLENT.
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
- MultiCare Allenmore Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital