Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Felix accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ana Felix, MD is a neurology specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Felix completed a residency at Boston City Hospital. She currently practices at UNC Geriatrics and is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Felix is board certified in Neurology.
- Boston City Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Elizabeths Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Lahey Clinic, Vascular Neurology, MA, USA, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Of The Witwatersrand, Faculty Of Health Sciences,Parktown, South Africa, Medical School — 1989
- University of the Witwatersrand, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UNC Geriatrics6011 Farrington Rd Ste 101, Chapel Hill, NC 27517 Existing Patients: (984) 974-6599
UNC Internal Medicine Clinic
UNC Internal Medicine Clinic102 MASON FARM RD, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Existing Patients: (984) 974-4462
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Felix?
Dr Felix has provided me with consistent logical health advice and has managed my ongoing neurologically challenging condition
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Felix frequently treats Headache and Epilepsy.
Dr. Felix's office is located at 6011 Farrington Rd Ste 101, Chapel Hill, NC 27517. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Felix has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of North Carolina Hospital