Call (832) 307-2088 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Amy Woodruff, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Houston, TX. Dr. Woodruff completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals. She currently practices at Amy L Woodruff MD PA and is affiliated with The Woman's Hospital of Texas. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woodruff is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Amy L Woodruff MD PA
Amy L Woodruff, MD PA6624 Fannin St Ste 1920, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 307-2088
Amy L Woodruff MD
Amy L Woodruff MD7400 Fannin St Ste 940, Houston, TX 77054 Existing Patients: (832) 307-2089
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woodruff?
This doctor walks on water. She corrected many mistakes earlier incompetent doctors missed. Her office is well run. No sitting in waiting room for hours. Her nurses are very gentle - especially Donna. She is a wonderful healer!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amy Woodruff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Woodruff's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woodruff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Woodruff frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardioversion, Elective, and Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors.
Dr. Woodruff's office is located at 6624 Fannin St Ste 1920, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Woodruff speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Woodruff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- Hca Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center