Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (410) 204-2658, and for other questions, call (410) 553-8351.
Dr. Amy Stump, MD
New Patient(301) 900-3262
Dr. Amy Stump, MD is a general surgery specialist in Glen Burnie, MD. Dr. Stump completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. She currently practices at UM Baltimore Washington Medical Group-Aiello Breast Center and is affiliated with UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Stump is board certified in General Surgery.
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Group-Aiello Breast Center
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Group-Aiello Breast Center203 Hospital Drive Suite B100, Glen Burnie, MD 21061 Call
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Administrators
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Planned Administration Inc
- Teamsters or other Unions
- United American Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stump?
I went to ER with pains in my lower right side of my stomach. It was determined my appendix needed to come out. Dr. stump came in and went over my surgery. That was yesterday and I feel pretty amazing today. I haven't had the need for pain meds today. I give Dr, Stump two thumbs up.
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amy Stump, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stump's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stump accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stump frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Gallstones, and Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic.
Dr. Stump's office is located at 203 Hospital Drive Suite B100, Glen Burnie, MD 21061. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stump has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.