Dr. Amy Roberts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roberts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Roberts, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at Umass Memorial Medical Center University Campus. She currently practices at Department of Cardiology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
- Umass Memorial Medical Center University Campus, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School Genetics Training Program, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Department of Cardiology300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-4278
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
Dr. Roberts is a brilliant physician, yet so kind and down to earth. She is able to relate to her young patients and their parents in a most gentle and friendly manner, making them feel comfortable in the face of her vast knowledge. She expertly puts them at ease while listening to their concerns and answering their questions. Truly one of a kind!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats Anxiety, Cardiology Consultation, and Cardiovascular Defect.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roberts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital