Dr. Amy Murtha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Murtha's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Murtha, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Murtha completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. She currently practices at University of California At San Francisco and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Medical College Penn, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of California At San Francisco1825 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-1787
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murtha?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murtha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murtha frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, and Sickle Cell Screening.
Dr. Murtha's office is located at 1825 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Murtha has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital