Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sprague accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amy Sprague, MD is a nephrology specialist in Ewa Beach, HI. Dr. Sprague completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. She currently practices at Queen's Medical Center - West Oahu and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sprague is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Walter Reed Army MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Queen's Medical Center - West Oahu91-2141 Fort Weaver Rd, Ewa Beach, HI 96706 Existing Patients: (808) 691-3500
Trinity Hospital of Augusta2260 Wrightsboro Rd, Augusta, GA 30904 Existing Patients: (706) 481-7391
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center3100 Channing Way, Idaho Falls, ID 83404 Existing Patients: (706) 267-2772
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sprague?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sprague frequently treats Acidosis, Hypertension, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Sprague's office is located at 91-2141 Fort Weaver Rd, Ewa Beach, HI 96706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sprague has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital