Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sands accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amy Sands, MD is a hematology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Sands completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Kaleida Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sands is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaleida Health100 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 859-5600
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sands?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sands frequently treats All Lymphoma, Anemia, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Sands' office is located at 100 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sands has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.