Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Varner, MD
Dr. Amy Varner, MD is
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Kentucky|University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Varner?
Dr. Varner is a skilled , competent and compassionate doctor!! She is a great listener and has a good sense of humor! That always helps the healing process!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Amy Varner, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Varner's profile.
Dr. Varner in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Varner's office is located at 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd Marietta, GA 30068. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Varner is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Varner provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Amy Varner, MD is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital, Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital and Northside Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Amy Varner, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Amy Varner, MD has a star rating of 3.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Piedmont Hospital
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Dr. Amy L. Varner, LLC
Amy Varner1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Marietta, GA 30068 (678) 324-6210