Dr. Amy Stella, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stella's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Stella, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Mauston, WI. Dr. Stella completed a residency at UW Hosp & Clinics. She currently practices at University of Wisconsin Clinic and is affiliated with Mile Bluff Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stella is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- UW Comp Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- UW Hosp & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2002
- UW Hosp & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Wisconsin Clinic1040 Division St Ste B, Mauston, WI 53948 Existing Patients: (608) 847-7355
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stella?
She is wonderful. So warm and really listens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stella accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stella frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Stella's office is located at 1040 Division St Ste B, Mauston, WI 53948. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stella has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Unitypoint Health Meriter
- UW Health University Hospital