Dr. Amy Ladd, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ladd's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Ladd, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Redwood City, CA. Dr. Ladd completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Stanford Med Otptnt Ctr Orthpds and is affiliated with Dominican Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ladd is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Brigham & Women's Hosp-Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Swedish Hosp MC, Internship Hospital — 1986
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stanford Med Otptnt Ctr Orthpds
Redwood City Office450 Broadway St, Redwood City, CA 94063 Existing Patients: (650) 723-5643
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ladd?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ladd accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ladd frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, Osteoarthritis, and Osteoarthritis of Hands.
Dr. Ladd's office is located at 450 Broadway St, Redwood City, CA 94063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ladd has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dominican Hospital
- Stanford Health Care