Dr. McNally has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amy McNally, MD is a gynecologic surgery specialist in Woodbury, MN. Dr. McNally completed a residency at University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus. She currently practices at Minnesota Oncology and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McNally is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minnesota Oncology Hematology PA6025 Lake Rd Ste 110, Woodbury, MN 55125 Existing Patients: (651) 735-7414
Minnesota Oncology Hematology PA345 Sherman St Ste 100, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 251-5500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McNally?
Always caring and professional. This is the entire cancer team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amy McNally, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McNally's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McNally accepts your insurance.
Dr. McNally frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. McNally's office is located at 6025 Lake Rd Ste 110, Woodbury, MN 55125. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- AllinaHealth - United Hospital
- Regions Hospital