Dr. Amy Hackett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hackett's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Hackett, MD is a nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Hackett completed a residency at Or Health Science University Hospital. She currently practices at Oregon Kidney and Hypertension Center and is affiliated with Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oregon Health And Science University, Fellowship Hospital
- Or Health Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oregon Kidney and Hypertension Center
Oregon Kidney and Hypertension Center9155 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 330, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 772-1174
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hackett?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hackett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hackett frequently treats Proteinuria, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Hackett's office is located at 9155 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 330, Portland, OR 97225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hackett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center