Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Amy Lee, MD is a pulmonologist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. She currently practices at OhioHealth Endocrinology Physicians and is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 2003
- West Virginia University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pulmonologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Had my first appointment with Dr. Lee and she was fantastic. I normally dislike going to the doctor and she made it very comfortable for me as a new patient. She even called me an hour later to update me on some stuff. I am from California and am not use to doctors calling me...unless it is an emergency. So far I am very please with her and most of the staff this location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 7630 Rivers Edge Dr, Columbus, OH 43235. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
OhioHealth Endocrinology Physicians
Millhon Clinic7630 Rivers Edge Dr, Columbus, OH 43235 (614) 533-4000