Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Rabalais, MD is a pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Rabalais completed a residency at LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN NEW ORLEANS. She currently practices at HGVC OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rabalais is board certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN NEW ORLEANS, Residency Hospital — 2010
- LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN NEW ORLEANS, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans|Louisiana State University School Of Medicine, New Orleans, Medical School — 2005
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Humana Veterans
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Peach State Health Plan
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rabalais?
She listened, then explained and made recommendations
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Amy Rabalais, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rabalais's profile.
Dr. Rabalais frequently treats the following conditions: Earwax Buildup, Ear Ache, and Vertigo. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rabalais' office is located at 10310 The Grove Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70836. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rabalais provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Amy Rabalais, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge.
Yes, Dr. Amy Rabalais, MD holds board certifications in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Rabalais has over 17 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.9/5 for Dr. Amy Rabalais, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
Ochsner Medical Complex-the Grove Lab10310 The Grove Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70836 (225) 761-5200
Ochsner Health Center - O'Neal
Stanocola Home Health16777 Medical Center Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 (225) 761-5200
Ochsner Health Center - Summa (Bluebonnet Blvd)
Ear, Nose, and Throat9001 Summa Ave Fl 4, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 (225) 761-5200
Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
O'Neal17000 Medical Center Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 (225) 755-4396