Dr. Amy Wallace, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wallace's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Wallace, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in JONESBORO, AR. Dr. Wallace completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. She currently practices at Families Inc. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wallace is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Dartmouth College, Other Education — 2005
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Medical School — 1987
- Willamette University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallace?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wallace accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wallace frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders.
Dr. Wallace's office is located at 1815 Pleasant Grove Rd, JONESBORO, AR 72405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wallace has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.