Dr. Amy Wallace, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wallace's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Wallace, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Eugene, OR. Dr. Wallace completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. She currently practices at Looking Glass Community Services. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Dartmouth College, Other Education — 2005
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Looking Glass Community Services260 E 11th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401 Existing Patients: (541) 484-4428
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallace?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wallace accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wallace frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders.
Dr. Wallace's office is located at 260 E 11th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wallace has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.