Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sobota accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amy Sobota, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Sobota completed a residency at Children's National Med Ce. She currently practices at Center for Infectious Diseases At Boston Medical. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sobota is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital
- Children's National Med Ce, Residency Hospital
- Children's National Med Ce, Internship Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sobota?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sobota frequently treats Anemia and Sickle Cell Disease.
Dr. Sobota's office is located at 850 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sobota has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.