Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Amy Ghaibeh, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Ghaibeh completed a residency at St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center. She currently practices at Senior Care of Colorado and is affiliated with Penrose Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ghaibeh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1998
- George Washington University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Colorado, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Italian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghaibeh?
I, for one,know that she had a great teacher in medicine. She cares greatly for her patience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ghaibeh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ghaibeh frequently treats Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Pain, and Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary.
Dr. Ghaibeh's office is located at 2400 S Peoria St Ste 100, Aurora, CO 80014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ghaibeh speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- The Medical Center of Aurora
Senior Care of Colorado
Senior Care of Colorado2400 S Peoria St Ste 100, Aurora, CO 80014 (720) 524-1550
Centura Health Physician Group - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Porter Campus950 E Harvard Ave Ste 200, Denver, CO 80210 (303) 649-3200