Dr. Walsh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amy Walsh, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Walsh completed a residency at Miami Valley Hosp. She currently practices at Walsh and Walsh Mds and is affiliated with Peninsula Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walsh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Miami Valley Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Miami Valley Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Walsh and Walsh Mds
Amy D Walsh MD106 Milford St Ste 306, Salisbury, MD 21804 Existing Patients: (410) 677-6500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walsh?
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Amy Walsh for many years. She cares about you and listens to any problems you have and explains test results so you can understand them. The office staff is very friendly and never long waits in the waiting room. If you are looking for a primary care doctor, look no further.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walsh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walsh frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Burn Injuries.
Dr. Walsh's office is located at 106 Milford St Ste 306, Salisbury, MD 21804. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center