Dr. McMullen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amy McMullen, MD is a hematology specialist in Santa Cruz, CA. Dr. McMullen completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She currently practices at Central Coast Oncology & Hematology and is affiliated with Dominican Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McMullen is board certified in Hematology.
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Coast Oncology & Hematology
Central Coast Oncology & Hematology1669 Dominican Way, Santa Cruz, CA 95065 Existing Patients: (831) 475-2220
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McMullen?
Always considerate and on top of the latest medical advances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amy McMullen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McMullen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McMullen accepts your insurance.
Dr. McMullen frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Gastrointestinal Neoplasms, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. McMullen's office is located at 1669 Dominican Way, Santa Cruz, CA 95065. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dominican Hospital
- Watsonville Community Hospital