Dr. Amy Goldberg, MD is a child abuse pediatrics specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Goldberg completed a residency at University Of Ma Med School. She currently practices at Temple University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldberg is board certified in Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Temple University Hospital
Parkinson Pavilion3401 N Broad St Ste 400, Philadelphia, PA 19140 Existing Patients: (215) 707-3633
- Hasbro Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Ma Med School, Residency Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldberg?