Dr. Amy Divasta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Divasta's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Divasta, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Divasta completed a residency at Lucile S. Packard Children's Hospital At Stanford. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Divasta is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Lucile S. Packard Children's Hospital At Stanford, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Harvard School Of Public Health, Graduate, Other Education — 2006
- Lucile S. Packard Children's Hospital At Stanford, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Wellesley College, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine
Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Divasta?
Dr Divasta was the first doctor to uncover some underlying medical issues for my daughter. She is so empathetic and kind, and she’s an excellent doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Divasta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Divasta frequently treats Infertility Evaluation, Bone Marrow Biopsy, and Primary and Preventive Care for Children and Adolescents.
Dr. Divasta's office is located at 333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Divasta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital