Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Desrochers Divasta, MD
Dr. Amy Desrochers Divasta, MD is
- Lucile S. Packard Children's Hospital At Stanford, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Harvard School Of Public Health, Graduate, Other Education — 2006
- Lucile S. Packard Children's Hospital At Stanford, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Wellesley College, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Desrochers Divasta?
Dr Divasta was the first doctor to uncover some underlying medical issues for my daughter. She is so empathetic and kind, and she’s an excellent doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Amy Desrochers Divasta, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Desrochers Divasta's profile.
Dr. Desrochers Divasta in specializes in Pediatric Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Desrochers Divasta's office is located at 333 Longwood Ave Boston, MA 02115. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Desrochers Divasta provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Amy Desrochers Divasta, MD is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Amy Desrochers Divasta, MD holds board certification in Adolescent Medicine.
Dr. Amy Desrochers Divasta, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Pediatric Cerebral Palsy Program, Boston, MA
Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (617) 355-7181